My last post was about the gift exchange from which I received a small paper mache cup, when we were told to develop this gift idea at first I wasn't really sure what to do so I tried out the process myself to see what I could achieve with it. As of yet I only have these trial versions but I'm to do some more experimenting with them.
The first one is just a tiny little trial from a dip bowl, I painted it white outside because I really liked how Kat had done mine white on the outside and gold on the inside. I used gold fabric on the inside thinking it might create a nice effect, but the PVA glue didn't really work to well and changed the colour of the fabric.
The second image is of the larger bowl that I have been making again I'm going to gold foil the inside of this, but I'm going to stitch the pattern of a teacup on the outside.