Monday 3 January 2011

Christmas Project...

Over the Christmas holidays we were set a task to make a gift for a fellow classmate, after researching their likes and dislikes we had to hand make them a gift for under £3.50 and spend between 4.5 and 5 hours making our gift.

After a lot of development I came up with making a necklace which was shaped like a lace collar, it didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it to but I may develop this idea further later on. So here are the photographs of the final necklace and how I will be presenting it...






And this is how I presented my final piece. I didn't want to use a conventional jewellery box because I wanted the gift to be and absolute surprise and so i wanted to disguise it in some way.
I like the collage feel of the necklace on the photograph I will think about presenting my work better in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment