Tuesday 5 April 2011

Hanging our final show...

So after I completed my project with just a few days to spare it was time to hang the show. I knew from the start that I wanted to have my cushion on a shelf but I didn't really know how to show the concept behind my project.



I decided on using photographs of the cushion in use and combined with the background environment to show where the idea for the pattern came from. My initial presentation ideas were to use the big photographs...


I liked how they look but I thought they were maybe a bit too big, they aren't eye level which makes it difficult to look at from close up. I then thought about using the small photos horiszontally...



I eventually decided because the cushion is horizontal to have horizontal cushions looks a bit strange. So finally I decided on having the small photos vertically...


Overall I am pleased with the outcome I think it turned out as well as it could have done. Here are some more snaps of us just putting up the show...






The Camberwell Foundation Final Show is open from the 16th-20th April 2011 for more information visit the website...http://www.camberwell.arts.ac.uk/summershows2011.htm


1 comment: