Well I have FINALLLYYY finished my cushion and I am so glad, I was really getting fed up with it. It took a lot longer than I thought which was quite a big problem because my project was time restricted it was difficult to keep on time with the plan that I made because I made it before I knew what I was going to be making. I think it would have been more successful if I have revised my time plan after I had started and I knew what I was making so that I could a lot my making time better.
Anyway here are the photos. The idea behind it was to get cushions that interact with the background and provide a customized cushion for mass produced areas. When removed from it's environment and placed in a gallery environment the cushion and thus the small section of background greatly changes and your attention is drawn to the unusual patternation.